Whilton Caravan Storage Facilities and Prices
Whilton Caravan Storage offers secure storage for over 500 caravans and motor homes and is based just outside of Daventry in Northamptonshire and is part of Whilton Marina Ltd. The storage site has been established since 1996.
Whilton’ Caravan Storage Site is centrally located being 3 miles north of Weedon, close to the A5, 10 minutes by car to M1 north and south (junctions 16 and 18) and 15 minutes from the M6 north and south (junction 1) allowing easy access to your holiday destination.
The site’s facilities:
- Each caravan/motor home has its own individual hard standing plot with plenty of room to manoeuvre.
- There are two security check points; one at the marina office and the other at the entrance of the compound.
- The site benefits from being enclosed on all four sides by the canal, railway, stream and a ditch making it only accessible by car at the compound entrance.
- A security warden lives on site, providing security around the clock.
- Our security is outstanding and we enjoy a CaSSOA Gold award. This generally means that you can get a discount on your insurance premium.
- Two plot sizes are available to accommodate both smaller and larger caravans and motor homes.
- 240 volt hook-up points are available throughout the site for cleaning purposes only.
- Caravans and motor homes can be accessed 7 days a week from 9am till 5pm in the winter months and 9am till 6pm in the summer months. The only time the compound closes is over the Christmas period from 1pm on Christmas Eve until the 2nd of January.
- The complimentary wash down area is currently closed due to construction of a new narrowboat refurbishment workshop on site. Relocation of the wash bay area will be undertaken once the new building is completed.
T&C’s apply. Click Caravan-terms-conditions-of-storage to view these.
Whilton Caravan Storage Prices from October 2016:
Prices are charged in advance on a six monthly basis. Payment periods are as follows:
Summer Storage: 1st April to the 30th September
Winter Storage: 1st October to the 31st of March.
If you start your storage part way through the six month period you will be invoiced pro-rata for that period. The plot will remain yours, and we will continuously bill you until you decide you no longer want to keep the plot.
Furthermore if you decide to only have winter storage but want to come back to us the next winter then we will not be able to guarantee you a space. Spaces are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- £210 for 6 months on a standard plot
- £250 for 6 months on a large plot